Welcome

« Older   Newer »
zoizite
view post Posted on 14/10/2007, 21:14

I'm happy too.
Why, why I can't understand Italian? ^^

solly60
view post Posted on 14/10/2007, 21:22

So as I don't understand... russian!!!! (and english.....just a little bit!) :rolleyes:
Wellcome Zoizite :rolleyes:

Pilvius
view post Posted on 14/10/2007, 21:28

don't worry, if you have some questions about Vittorio you can write here and we reply soon! (Sorry, but my english isn't very good...^^)

zoizite
view post Posted on 14/10/2007, 21:29

solly60, thanks, nice to meet you)

I know English and a liiiiiitle French =)
Photos (don't know how to name...so pictures under you words) in you posts are very nice =) You do this collages by yourself?

solly60
view post Posted on 14/10/2007, 21:39

yes for the first photo.... i like very much make it.....
the second one with a web-server for slide and the help of a friend of this forum.... Ildabella!
(sorry for my english....) but the photos into the slide are my creations!!! :love:
:rolleyes:

zoizite
view post Posted on 14/10/2007, 21:51

Pilvius, don't worry about language =) The most important thing is that we can communicate (with or without grammar mistakes it doesn't matter in my opinion).

It wouldn't be hard for you to ask my questions? I'm so glad!

The thing that make me sad - it is that (if I understand right) Vittorio is writing poems and tales - they are in section "not only music" on site. This is wonderful I think, but I can't read it because they are on Italian. May be someone can translate me some of it, or may be this texts are somewhere on the net in english?..

solly60, really good work!

I was drawing Vittorio (as Frollo) some days ago, this is link if you would like to see it. http://zoizite.deviantart.com/art/Frollo-66332177

Emm,sorry - where can I add emotion-pictures at post? What should I click? =)

view post Posted on 14/10/2007, 21:54

Vittorio Matteucci Admin

Group:
Administrator

Zoizite, welcome to Vittorio's forum!
If you have any question feel free to write them.
Unfortunately at the moment there are not English translations for poems and tales, but don't worry: listening to Vittorio's wonderful voice is the better way to know him, his work and his personality.

Web  Top
solly60
view post Posted on 14/10/2007, 22:00

thank you..
I've seen your link... it's very very nice!!!!!! You are a great artist.........
For lyrics of Vittorio's songs I don't know... pheraph Pilvius... or others....
by :rolleyes:

Pilvius
view post Posted on 14/10/2007, 22:07

I've see...It's very good your draw!! I think Vittorio's poems and tales aren't on the net in english, but I can ask if somebody can translate...

Can I know how you have done to hear the beautiful voice of Vittorio? Excuse me, I'm very curious!^^

zoizite
view post Posted on 14/10/2007, 22:23

Andracass, thank you. =) I agree with you - I'm listening his songs, his amazing voice and enjoy them every day. He is great artist and singer. I really admire Vittorio!

solly60, thank you!

Pilvius, thank you for you good mark of my work!
Oh, it will be so cool if you can find somebody who can do it!

Sure, you can.
First I've heard it when one my friend give me an Italian version of "Notre Dame de Paris" musical. It was about one month ago - because I don't like musicals I was not very happy about this thing...^^
But when I started to watch and listen it, my opinion was changed. The poetry, voices and actor's playing were wonderful! And the most lovely voice was the voice of Vittorio. He has amazed my imagination, his brave and deep voice, passion with that he was playing his role...

And how did you meet with his works?

NdB-Magik Freiheit
view post Posted on 14/10/2007, 22:41

nice to read you, zoizite.
I saw some of your works on Deviantart. You're good. My best compliments.

->Sonietta<-
view post Posted on 14/10/2007, 23:57

Welcome between vittofuns..Here you will find well because we all have the same passion: Vittorio!! :wub:
(sorry for my English but don t speak it very well!!)

rory89ndp
icon6  view post Posted on 15/10/2007, 14:39

Pilvius
view post Posted on 15/10/2007, 16:06

CITAZIONE
First I've heard it when one my friend give me an Italian version of "Notre Dame de Paris" musical. It was about one month ago - because I don't like musicals I was not very happy about this thing...^^
But when I started to watch and listen it, my opinion was changed. The poetry, voices and actor's playing were wonderful! And the most lovely voice was the voice of Vittorio. He has amazed my imagination, his brave and deep voice, passion with that he was playing his role...

Thanks! :D For me it was the same, but I've see Notre Dame on tv...and when I hear "mi distruggerai" (your love will kill me)... :wub: !!!!! I loved the opera and the voice of Vittorio!!! :oscil:

zoizite
view post Posted on 15/10/2007, 19:15

NdB-Magik Freiheit, nice to meet you too. Thanks a lot of you good words about my pictures.
I had read you post named "English Classwork", it is very sensitive and a and bright story I think. It was really interesting to read it.

->Sonietta<-, good day to you! Thanks. =) Yesss, Vittorio.. He is amazing! :cart02:

rory89ndp, :D

Pilvius, where wasn't Italian version of Notre Dame on TV and I'm not sure - original French version had been only on DVD. I remember that there was only Russian version of musical on our TV, but I don't like it, really... It is strange... With blond-Gringuare and terrible-voice Quasimodo. ^^
Oh, I understand you! "Mi distruggerai" is my favorite song from musical!! Heh...also I like "Un prete innamorato", but the first is best! :wub:

76 replies since 18/5/2005, 13:44   1985 views